Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Grimes and the Democrats Hypocrisy on Women

For the life of me, I will never understand Democrats. Are they just stupid? Or are they really as hypocritical and power hungry as they seem to be? I'm pretty sure it's a little bit of both.

Take Allison Grimes and her pandering to women voters. Just like all Democrats these days, Grimes takes women for granted. She assumes women will vote for her just because she is a woman and a democrat. And then she goes and accepts money from an ally who sexually harassed three employees, and appears at a huge rally with Bill Clinton, of all people, a man who, need I remind you, used his power to violate a 20 year old intern!

If I were a woman I would be insulted. Even though I am not, it still makes my head spin. Just another liberal hypocrite!